I’m guessing that, as you’re reading this, you’ve already decided it’s time for a complete health makeover. I change women’s bodies and their lives through a mix of nutritional therapy (that’s the science bit) and motivational coaching.
I know from experience that the best way to get results is by working with clients for a longer period of time (usually three months or longer). If you’re looking for a one-off consultation, I am not the right therapist for you. It takes a little time to create healthy habits and a shiny new mindset around food. But, if you're looking for ongoing support, I’d love to work with you. All my programmes include:
- A full heath assessment
- Personalised recommendations based on your goals
- Practical menu plans that fit in with your life
- Knowledge of which foods to eat to help you lose weight and nourish your body
- A toolbox of information that will help you keep your weight stable – forever
- Behavioural sessions to overcome negative or emotional eating patterns – beating cravings, mastering willpower, letting go of bad habits
- Coaching, motivation, accountability and support throughout the programme to help you break free from whatever has held you back in the past.